Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Second Annual
Peptide Discovery and Delivery
Developing the Next Generation of Targeted Peptide Therapeutics
March 26-27, 2018 | Boston Marriott Cambridge | Cambridge, MA
Peptides are renowned for being highly selective, efficacious, and well-tolerated therapies. With over 150 peptide therapeutics in clinical trials and 500 in preclinical development, the peptide area is thriving; however, questions still remain around design, format, delivery, half-life, bioavailability and stability. And with many of the early targets already taken, companies must now explore new routes beyond traditional peptide design.
CHI’s Peptide Discovery and Delivery conference delivers the latest findings in peptide screening, discovery and design, with key sessions on new chemistries, macrocyclic and constrained peptides, preclinical and clinical updates, peptide delivery, formulation and manufacturing, helping you create the next generation of peptides therapeutics.
Who should attend: Executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Researchers, and Scientists from Pharma, Biotechs, Academia, Government, and Healthcare Organizations working in Peptide Discovery, Research, Development, Drug Delivery, Formulation, Preclinical and Clinical Development.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
Screening, Discovery and Design
- New Platforms for the Screening, Discovery and Design of Peptides
- Emerging Chemistries and Novel Applications
- Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Understanding Structure/Activity Relationships
- Macrocyclic and Constrained Peptides
- Multifunctional Peptides
- Peptide Drug Conjugates
Peptide Development and Clinical Updates
- Preclinical Updates and New Indications
- Clinical Updates and Development Feedback
- Latest Developments in Peptide Vaccines
- Peptide Delivery Strategies for Increasing Half-Life
- Improved Peptide Formulation, Bioavailability and Stability Strategies
- Cell-Penetrating Peptides for Improving Intracellular Delivery
Analysis, CMC and Manufacturing
- Peptide Synthesis, CMC and Scale-Up
- Analytical Method Development, Quality Control and Bioanalysis
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for submission is September 15, 2017.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Conference Director
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-247-6266
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-972-5412