PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by February 9, 2018.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and will receive an additional discount off their registration fee. They will also be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event.
SUBMIT A POSTER WHEN REGISTERING AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
Click here to register as a Student
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by February 9, 2018.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Please note, there are no posters Wednesday, March 28.
* We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines.
Poster inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org